- Teeth Cleanings. Preventative care starts with regular teeth cleanings and dental exams. Our staff is gentle and will remove bacteria and plaque from your teeth.
- Fillings. If you have a cavity, we will treat it and place the filling in your tooth.
- Gum Treatments. We offer periodontal cleanings to treat gum disease. By deep cleaning the gums we can typically reverse the damaged so a patient can start to feel better.
- Invisalign. Those who want to straighten their teeth without looking like it can wear Invisalign. This is a completely clear procedure.
- Dental Veneers. A cosmetic dentistry procedure, dental veneers, can be used to cover stains, close gaps, restore teeth, and create a uniform smile.
- Dental Implants. Patients who have lost a tooth can benefit from dental implants. A synthetic root system is implanted, and a new tooth is attached to it, creating a long-term durable solution for missing teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges. We provide natural looking crowns and bridges as another way to replace missing teeth. This is a non-surgical procedure where a crown is placed on both sides of the missing tooth in order to hold a new one in place. A crown can also be used by itself to protect, strengthen and restore a damaged tooth.
- Root Canals. We can save teeth that have become infected by performing a root canal. In this procedure, we remove the infected dental pulp and roots prior to placing a filling and eventually a dental crown over the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening. By providing custom teeth whitening trays, we provide patients with an easy and effective way to brighten their smile at home. This is ideal for busy people who want to whiten their teeth when it is convenient.
- Night Guards. People with TMJ symptoms can benefit from wearing a night guard that prevents their top and bottom teeth from touching. This will reduce or eliminate pain from jaw clenching and teeth grinding.
Learn About Services Offered in Our Dental Clinics
Patients who visit our dental clinics are greeted with a warm smile by our friendly staff. We believe that everyone should feel at home and comfortable from the moment they walk in the door. It is important to feel safe and relaxed when visiting the dentist, and our office is the perfect place to do so. Texas Dental West offers a variety of dental procedures and orthodontics to meet all of our patients oral health needs and smile goals. We treat patients of all ages and as a family dentist work to make visiting our dental office as easy as possible. Just ask us to schedule your family for appointments on the same day, so that you can get in and out quickly. Here are some of the many services we offer in our dental clinics: